Announcing DC Entertainment’s BATMAN/SUPERMAN Variant Cover Theme Month this March!
Just in time for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, DC Comics is continuing their variant cover program in March with 10 titles featuring 3 variants of equal quantity, each polybagged in opaque black bags.
Move aside, Harley Quinn! The Dark Knight and The Man of Steel are taking over! Batman and Superman are gearing up to dominate DC Comics this March!
DC Entertainment is excited to announce their next variant cover theme month, BATMAN/SUPERMAN, with a second round of opaque black polybags concealing stunning cover artwork by the comic industry’s most talented artists!
March 2016 can’t come soon enough!
DC Entertainment’s ongoing monthly themed variant cover program will showcase variants for ten of DC Comics’ most popular Batman and Superman titles. All ten comics will have three black polybagged variants of equal quantity of pencils, inks and colored covers.
For the full list of comic books that will feature these fun and collectible covers, please see below.
These BATMAN/SUPERMAN variants are the latest in a variety of monthly themes.
- BATMAN #50 – Polybagged variant cover by JIM LEE
- DETECTIVE COMICS #50 – Polybagged variant cover by RAFAEL GRAMPA
- BATGIRL #50 – Polybagged variant cover by KEVIN NOWLAN
- GRAYSON #18 – Polybagged variant cover by STEPHEN PLATT
- ROBIN: SON OF BATMAN #10 – Polybagged variant cover by RYAN OTTLEY
- BATMAN/SUPERMAN #30 – Polybagged variant cover by TONY MOORE
- SUPERMAN #50 – Polybagged variant cover by KAARE ANDREWS
- ACTION COMICS #50 – Polybagged variant cover by MARTIN ANSIN
- SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN #27 – Polybagged variant cover by CHARLIE ADLARD
- WONDER WOMAN #50 – Polybagged variant cover by MASSIMO CARNEVALE